AIGLX mess in FC5-6

alan alan at clueserver.org
Fri Aug 25 19:34:38 UTC 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Rahul wrote:

>> Even there is no big interest in Fedora Project AIGLX working with
>> proprietary fglrx and nvidia drivers, it would be nice to make sure the
>> statement that is on aiglx page
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RenderingProject/aiglx?highlight=%28aiglx%29#head-df1959e565dbcf41eba56dc070062e7af60e8a63
>> is still true or not.
>
> For Nvidia, It is still true though the subsequent release is expected to fix
> this.

The nVIDIA driver was released yesterday.  They claim to support 7.1 with
this release, but I have not tested it yet.  (I am still trying to get
FC6t2 to work correctly on my laptop.)

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink