Mono

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 14:30:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > Any chances of this happening any time soon? I'm happy if the RH
> > engineers want to just use mine to save time...
>
> I'm mega busy with FC6 bugs and RHEL5 work, so I don't have much time
> for rawhide work atm. Could you perhaps generate patches against the FC6
> specfiles, that would make it easier for me to integrate and review your
> work.

The src rpms for both libgdiplus and mono are at

http://nodoid.homelinux.org/csharp/dl/mono.spec
http://nodoid.homelinux.org/csharp/dl/libgdiplus.spec

There are quite a few changes in the 1.1.17 and 1.2.2 spec files - and
absolutely masses of changes from the current rawhide/FC6 release and
1.2.2 in the source.

It is probably going to be easier to grab the src rpm, run it through
mock once built and see if that's usable!

TTFN

Paul