rawhide report: 20061219 changes

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Tue Dec 19 16:53:27 UTC 2006

> anaconda-11.2.0.7-1
> -------------------
> * Sun Dec 17 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 11.2.0.7-1
> - Clean up execConsole to work better (clumens, #210481, #16155)
> - Fixes due to earlier changes (dcantrell, #219789)
> - Build fix for new kernel headers
>
> * Thu Dec 14 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 11.2.0.6-1
> - fix build for no more md START_ARRAY; note that this leaves swraid broken
>
> * Thu Dec 14 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 11.2.0.5-1
> - Fix adding zfcp devices (dcantrell, #210635)
> - Fix rescue mode (clumens)
> - Do dasdfmt based on initlabel (dcantrell, #218861)
> - Adjust for official xvc0 major/minor
> - Abstract required media for different backends (Elliot Peele)
> - Fix overflow of source CDs (Dawei Pang)
> - EDD should work on x86_64 (#218123)
> - Better ipv6 config for second stage (dcantrell, #213110, #213112)
> - Fix iscsi typo, don't traceback when iscsi isn't present (#218513)
> - Unmount CD after install when using local stage2 with http install (clumens)
> - Don't set LIBUSER_CONF in %post scripts (#218213)
> - Some python 2.5 updates

In an earlier email message, I asked about the anaconda update feature
documented here -> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Updates

I think that this is an awesome feature that I would like to try out.
So how would I incorporate this new anaconda release in rawhide and try
to use it to install FC6 for example?

Sean