Updates to Anaconda[FC6] Was Re: rawhide report: 20061219 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 16:36:17 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 03:06, Sean Bruno wrote:
> Ah, so there _are_ published updates eh?
>
> Is there a single place where these update live or are they one-offish
> kinds of things put out by individual users?
>
> And is there an 'official' update image that was released post FC6?

We were attempting to roll these collected updates into an anaconda update,
used for the Unity respin, however the update didn't work so hot, so the
Anaconda folks will most likely publish an official update.img to be used
with installs.  When this happens is questionable, due to the holidays.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora