ATI driver for X.org 7.0.0?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Fri Feb 3 12:30:01 UTC 2006

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 10:12:21PM +1100, Steven Haigh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone managed to get the ATI driver working under X.Org 7.0.0
> from rawhide? I downloaded 8.21.7 from ATI however it only supports
> up to X.Org 6.9.x.
>
> Has anyone got this working with X.Org 7.0.0?

Yes, there's an experimental livna package at:
http://www.leemhuis.info/files/fedorarpms/MISC.lvn/graphics/

Please test and report back on livna mailing list or on irc.

Regards,
R.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling