HTTP installation not working

Garry Harthill gazzerh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:58:23 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have been trying to do an HTTP installation from various mirrors on
the internet. For example the redhat servers. I use these settings:
Website Name: download.fedora.redhat.com
Fedora Core Directory: /pub/fedora/linux/core/developement/i386

It comes back saying it can't find
/pub/fedora/linux/core/developement/i386/Fedora/repodata/repomd.xml.
Thats because it actually lives in
/pub/fedora/linux/core/developement/i386/repodata/repomd.xml. I can't
specify the exact location because it bolts Fedora/repodata/repomd.xml
on the end of every location.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Garry