CDs mount to volume name

Karsten Fischer kfischer at bfki.net
Wed Feb 8 12:55:36 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 08.02.2006, 04:38 -0800 schrieb Antonio Olivares:

> >  What happens when you
> > have older installers
> > that expect something like /mnt/cdrom or
> > /media/cdrecorder for each of
> > many discs.
> >
> We will have to find a way to deal with that.

Just out of morbid curiosity (no offence meant :): I do know of just one
software (for Linux, that is) which consists of several CD's, but then
the installer asks where it could find the next disc.
Just to get the picture, I would like to know how many of these
aforementioned 'older installers' do really exist? I do lack some
knowledge there...

--
Karsten Fischer