vino causing high processor usage

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:13:48 UTC 2006

I have a PIII 700 MHz Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop with 512MB memory that I am
testing FC5T3 on.  I actively use vino to connect to the system remotely,
and I notice it is a bit slower when I accessing it that way, rather than at
the console.  Nothing worsethan expected for accessing a desktop over a
network though.