Fedora Core Test 2 in HP Pavilion dv1000

tatxe tatxe at tatxe.org
Wed Feb 1 21:55:26 UTC 2006

El mié, 01--2006 a las 15:19 -0500, Alexander Sukhodolsky escribió:

> Mouse: dunno.  My worked as soon as I installed it.  You sure the
> touchpad was enabled when you installed?  I have no other clue of why it
> wouldn't work.

Really, I don't remember. But I reinstall Fedora again with the
acpi=noirq option and works.

> sd/mmc card reader: nothing yet made for this.  I found a site with ppl
> working on it, but I don't expect to get this to work anytime soon--and
> frankly don't much care.  Just use a fat partition (if trying to have
> common media for a possible windoze install on the laptop) or use a USB
> memory card when you get your USB up.

I sow this too, I'm not have a really daily base use of the car reader,
but if have one I think will be fine used to get my pictures from my
camera.

> Anyway, I'm just another guy who has the hp dv1000 and I wanted to
> verify that YES--fc5t2 works fine on the computer.  Try a reinstall or
> something and post back what happened.

Thanks, but I really apreciated have all the information at the
beginning :)