ATI driver for X.org 7.0.0?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Feb 3 13:59:56 UTC 2006

On 04/02/2006, at 6:34 AM, Chris Chabot wrote:
>> Hmmm - I can't get this going... I download the fglrx-kmod src rpm,
>> and do a "rpmbuild --rebuild -bb fglrx-kmod...." and get back an
>> error stating:
>>
>> "error: Architecture is not included: i386"
>
> rpmbuild --rebuild --target i686 -bb fglrx-kmod...

Doh! it's always something sooo simple :P

Well, I have to say I'm learning a heap sticking with rawhide...
tonight, I've learnt how to rebuild RPMs from source RPMs, and
managed to verify that all the ACPI functions work on the Pentium M
CPU on my Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop that I"m using as a test machine
for all this. My next thing is to take on why ndiswrapper won't load
my wifi driver - it spits an error stating that the module is in the
wrong format....

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au