Rawhide build server not building again?

Dennis Gregorovic dgregor at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 15:46:32 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 15:33 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:
> fre, 03 02 2006 kl. 07:19 -0700, skrev Christopher A. Williams:
> > Anybody else noticed there were no automated rawhide builds today? Not
> > that I'm complaining since the updates I have through yesterday seem to
> > be working pretty well except for a couple of issues (like Evolution
> > crashes when trying to print) that I believe are already known.
>
> Maybe it's just delayed just like yesterday.
>
> - David

Yeah.  Yesterday's was delayed because I had mistakenly changed some of
the config settings in the script that produces the nightly rawhide.  I
thought I had it fixed for today's run, but there was one I forgot.

At this point, today's rawhide bits have been pushed live, and the
buildsys email should be arriving in a few minutes.

Sorry for the delay.

-- Dennis