Apple Updates?

Pete Graner pgraner at redhat.com
Sat Feb 4 02:42:56 UTC 2006

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are relevant Apple-centric updates I should
> apply or review before I continue with troubleshooting FC5T2 on any
> Apple PowerPC ?
>
> I have been poking around at:
> http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/
>
> Thoughts?  Comments?
>
> Thanks =)
> --
> WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting

What specific things are you trying to troubleshoot? I have a powerbook
17" that I'm having the following issues with:

Sound modules won't load
Once modules are loaded sound won't work:
Can only get X to run with FBDev not ati or radeon driver
Currently wireless both the BCM and airo drivers are hosed
Won't suspend with apmud (locks the box up HARD)

Any of the same issues. Most of the the only one I could find in bz was
the sound modules won't load. If your having the same need to bz the rest.

Pete

--
Pete Graner                                email: <pgraner at redhat.com>