Minor nuiscance with Gnome Terminal when using vino

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:02:18 UTC 2006

I have an FC5T2 system, which I access using the Gnome Remote Desktop
functionality.  If I bring up a Gnome Terminal and click on it while
accessing the machine using vino it causes the entire line in the terminal
to highlight all the blank characters on a line.  This does not happen if
you click on the terminal when accessing it from the monitor/keyboard/mouse.

Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug.