[Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:39:49 UTC 2006

On 2/8/06, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 February 2006 05:32, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> > 4) Having uol.com.br blacklisted via the MTA by the admin of my
> > domain.
>
> There's another option:
>
> 5) Delete everyone out of the mail list and let everybody re-enroll.

Can't we just send an email to each person like this?:

To: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
Subject: Automated response checker $unique_number

Hi,

Unfortunately someone on the Fedora development list is redirecting
their emails to a domain that sends an automated response email to any
unknown senders whenever they post to the list. The only way to find
the address responsible is to send an email to everyone with a unique
subject line. We apologize that it has come to this, and invite you to
consider that while you may be slightly inconvinienced by this single
email, other people are suffering a constant inconvinience because of
this issue.

Yours sincerely,
Mailing list staff.

Of course it would need to be sent from a server/address that
currently receives the uol responses (I know my Gmail account doesn't
get them.)

n0dalus.