[Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:13:27 UTC 2006

On 2/8/06, Miles Lane <miles.lane at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 13:58 +0100, Sander Hoentjen wrote:
> [...]
> > I vote for the clear/resubscribe option.
>
> Me to.  If people can't be bothered to resubscribe, how much are they
> likely to contribute to Fedora?  Not much, I bet.
>
>      Miles
>
> --

Option 6

Use gmail and create a filter to dump <domain> to TRASH.

<shameless gmail plug>
This is one of the things I love about gmail.  I'm on the majoiry of
fedora/rh mailing list selinux and xen and I have filters and folders <from>
to go to each folder(label)
</shameless gmail plug>

Gmail is the best online e-mail system I've ever used.  With 2.6GB of
storage and growing, all the list I'm on and some are very heavy traffic, I
don't have to delete anything I don't want to.

Plus I get to take all my fedora list with me ;)

Might not be able to use that if you have mailing address like
@redhat.combut you could just use @
redhat.com