cannot restart xen domain

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:43:30 UTC 2006

No worries.  I know xen is very new, and therefore I am very patient and
considerate of all the work that is being and needs to be done.  I am not an
expert developer by any stretch afterall, and being that I cannot fix the
problems myself, I figure my best contribution is to test, troubleshoot
where I can, politely report all bugs in as detailed a manner as possible,
and wait patiently for the pro's to do their work. :)

Every bug I have ever reported with Fedora/RedHat operating systems have
received a response and been addressed in a timely manner.  I have no doubt
the same will be true for all future ones as well. :)