FC5T3?

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 01:06:48 UTC 2006

I'm seeing posts about FC5T3 on the list but when I try to use any of the
mirrors to download I keep having problems.  Some say I don't have the right
permissions and show (?) for owner and group, others just show error
transferring and disconnect.

Using gFTP which has always worked since FC2 and the same mirrors as before.
Obviously someone has been able to get the files since they are posting about
problems.

My favorite mirror, 'limestone.uoregon.edu' is only showing the DVD version,
no CD isos.

Is this just a case that a few people were able to get hold of the downloads
before the "official" release date which is posted as 22/02/06?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Taylor