Bling!

Chris Kurecka ckurecka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:49:49 UTC 2006

I updated my Xair packages today.  Everything was working before, but now at
login to GNOME, it hangs at "Window Manager" on the splash screen.  Logging
into KDE works fine.  Changing "aixgl" to "Standard" in the Security tab of
the Login program in the Administration menu didn't fix anything.  I'm not
really sure what to do to make GNOME start working again.

As a side note, assuming I get this working, how do I toggle between the
main wobbly minimize and the second one with the demo video on the wiki?

Thanks,

Chris Kurecka