cd image sizes?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 06:56:14 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 23:34 -0500, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> I've downloaded the CD images and started to write them to CD-RW, only
> to find that they require 700MB blanks.  Is this an oversight or
> intentional?

It was intentional for this release.  Our sizes were creeping again, and
it was either bump to a higher number of CDs or bump the size of the
CDs.  In the past, larger CD sizes caused problems.  We were hoping to
see if there was any complaints this time around to see if we can safely
bump it in a more perm manner.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora