Software Updater crash

Havard Rast Blok newsmail1 at hblok.net
Tue Feb 21 21:39:20 UTC 2006

I've just installed FC5/T3 fresh from CDs, and tried to run the Software
Updater (under Applications->System Tools). It crashes while trying to
find a repository. I wouldn't expect it to find one, since I haven't
plugged in any network cable, but I did not expect a crash either.

I get an Exception Occurred window, with a message "Cannot find a valid
baseurl for repo: development", plus some more stack trace.

I'm new to bugzilla, so how do I find this application on
bugzilla.redhat.com, so I can report if nobody else has already?

Thanks,

Havard

--
Havard Rast Blok