FC5T3 iso image question

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:04:24 UTC 2006

On 2/23/06, John Pearson <jpearson42 at wowway.com> wrote:
> I would like to try upgrading my Fedora Core 4 test box.  I have been trying
> to use torrents with little success.  I need an i386 version of the media.  I
> have tried three times to get a set of cd images, but disc5 and rescuecd fail
> at sha1sum.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure i did the sha1sum check on the disks i pulled
down over torrent and they all passed...but I'll do it again just for
you later when I get home.  I burned the media and ran mediacheck on
all 5 i386 isos and they passed. I'm not sure why you are having
trouble with disk5 from the torrent.

-jef