Network disconnected popup

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 24 14:16:30 UTC 2006

Bob Chiodini wrote:
> Okay, I have to ask:  Where is it supposed to be?  Here it ends up
> pointing at the "Computer" icon.  Not an illogical place.
>
> I think ubuntu points it the network icon on the top panel.
>
> And yes, I see it every time I boot, even though the network is up.

Well, once the panel is loaded, it pops up pointing to the nm-applet in
the top-right (notification area on my screen). At least that's what it
does once the panel is fully rendered. I'll test it out further tonight
when I get back to my FC5T3 laptop.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG

River: "I tore these out of your symbol, and they turned into paper."
				--Episode #7, "Jaynestown"