Issues with test 3

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 27 12:09:55 UTC 2006

Mike Martin wrote:

>Hi
>
>I installed test 3 last night and I have the following issues
>
>1. Bash scripts not picking up varaiable eg:
>
>this (very simple) script
>
>ffmpeg -i $2 -b $1 $3
>
>when run results in a message from ffmpeg about io error (no file)

An example with an application that is available on the default Fedora
repositories would be helpful.

>2. Naulitlus burn gives no chance to change burn speed

It is set to maximum possible and disabled?. If so I can confirm this.
Do file a bug report

>3. On an exiting user account menu entries are sparse (ie some
>installed apps missing)

Which ones? Do they provide a .desktop file?. Check if the packages have
a post installation script which runs update-desktop-database. rpm -q
--scripts <package> would show you that.

--
Rahul