Are mouse gestures permanently enabled?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:15:52 UTC 2006

On 27/02/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> any web wrote:
> > if you edit your xorg.conf you'll probably see a section in there
> > called synaptics
> >
> > if you rem it out like so
> >
> > #        InputDevice    "Synaptics" "CorePointer"
> > #       Load  "synaptics"
> >
> > and restart X you might now see the problem has disappeared,
>
> Can you file a bug report on this?

I don't think that commenting out the whole Synaptics section of
xorg.conf is the way to go; there are other features of the Synaptics
driver that are actually useful. as I said in my previous message, in
my experience you can disable this annoying drag-scroll feature by
just changing the value of {Vert,Horz}ScrollDelta to 0.

Don't know if that's bug-worthy.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster