Burning ISOs

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:57:26 UTC 2006

søn, 26 02 2006 kl. 13:30 -0500, skrev Mike A. Harris:
> Yeah, hopefully.  ;)  Maybe ESR will write a nasty letter about CD
> burning support in Linux, and it'll get slashdotted and covered in
> all major online media, leading to rock solid CD burning/verifying
> support a few weeks later. ;)  It worked somewhat for printing
> anyway, so we can remain hopeful. ;)

http://icculus.org/burn/

Libburn is the eventual replacement for Jorg' cdrecord grip on Linux
burning, see we didn't even need ESR for this one.

I encourage talented people to start contributing so it can get in shape
faster and free us all.

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - the GNOME commentary located at:
www.lovesunix.net/blog