OT: AntiSpam UOL <eorgan945.sspam at uol.com.br>

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:03:24 UTC 2006

On 2/28/06, shrek-m at gmx.de <shrek-m at gmx.de> wrote:
> i hope that this is now history for all members of this list.

Don't worry, instead of the antispam validation messages we are going
to get a series of posts from several long time members of all the
lists affected asking what happened to the antispam message and asking
other people to confirm.

Then we are going to get a set of messages from other long time list
members who consider the posts asking what happened to the antispam
messages as spam and will write to ridicule the other members for
writing about it and in fact adding spam to replace the original
antispam spam

Then we will get people posting who are going to write to ridicule the
people who ridiculed the people who were asking what happened to the
antispam spam, calling them hypocrites for spamming the lists
complaining about people spamming the list with offtopic discussions
about spam to the list.

Then we will get people who will spam the list with comments about how
unwelcoming the tone of discussion is and asking if we can just all
get along and will hand out flowers to everyone.

Then someone will grammar flame the person who was commenting on the
tone of messages involved in the spamming messages about offtopic
discussions about offtopic discussions about spamming about antispam
spam.

Then .....

Then someone will profit.

-jef"following circular logic, gets me motion sick"spaleta