FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Thu Jan 26 17:18:15 UTC 2006

> I'll add my voice to this chorus - please put the "everything" option back.
> Put a warning in if you deem it necessary, but don't remove the option. Linux
> is about choices - let us, the end-users, decide.
> --
> Claude Jones
> Bluemont, VA, USA

Another $0.02 ... From the perspective of long-time a college prof.
teaching students who are learning Linux through exploration -- I
appreciate the 'everything' button and would very much like to see it
(or an easy-to-use equivalent) remain in FC5.

(If it matters: yes, I do teach that that's not the way to install a
production system, and yes, I do also run Linux in mission-critical
environments outside of the college... since RHL4.2 :-)

--
Chris Tyler
Seneca College, Toronto (isa.senecac.on.ca)