Call for testing rescue.iso

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 07:18:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 02:30 -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> Could a raid autorun be added and scan for logical volumes?  If so,
> great.  Otherwise, useable as a rescue CD with the manual labor described.

This is supposed to happen but some stuff I think has changed around
this lately, and the anaconda folk haven't caught up to it in the rescue
env yet.  You were however able to test the part I needed testing (;

A quick search of bugzilla doesn't show a current bug for this, so feel
free to file a bug against anaconda in development.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora