Rawhide firefox

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:19:43 UTC 2006

On 1/5/06, Jonathan Corbet <lwn-fedora-test at lwn.net> wrote:
> So is it just me, or has Firefox in Rawhide (x86-64) been hosed for a
> while?  I just updated to 1.5-4 with high hopes, but it still dies if
> you look at it hard.  news.google.com, in particular, is an entirely
> reliable way to bring it down.  But I don't see any other complaints, so
> maybe it's just me, somehow?

Trying to duplicate.. but am having other issues at the moment to
clear up :). Have you done the usual Technical Support questions?

Does a second user on the system have the same problem? [Creating a
second user and going to the website cause firefox to crap out on
x86-64?]

Does the box have anything non-64 bit installed like flash like plugins?

> Thanks,
>
> jon
>
> Jonathan Corbet
> Executive editor, LWN.net