Rawhide firefox

David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 15:42:38 UTC 2006

Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> So is it just me, or has Firefox in Rawhide (x86-64) been hosed for a
> while?  I just updated to 1.5-4 with high hopes, but it still dies if
> you look at it hard.  news.google.com, in particular, is an entirely
> reliable way to bring it down.  But I don't see any other complaints, so
> maybe it's just me, somehow?

Not sure about x86-64, but on i386 Firefox has stopped working for me.
This was a few weeks ago.  The recent update to 1.5-4 didn't change
anything.  I downloaded the precompiled Firefox from ftp.mozilla.org and
it runs fine.

<shrug>

I haven't really looked in to it, so I don't even know if it's related.

--
David Cantrell
Red Hat / Westford, MA