Pilot Conduits for Adress and Calendar

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 05:21:09 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 16:49 +0100, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 04.01.2006, 14:08 +0100 schrieb Roger Grosswiler:
> > Hey,
> >
> > When will those Conduits be available again?
> >
> > Cheerio,
> > Roger
> Hey,
> nobody interested in testing gpilot/evolution? am i alone? did i miss
> something?

You're not alone.

There are many who are just frustrated because you have to go to outside
repos to find combinations of software that actually make this work. I'd
love to see this fixed in the main distro myself. Looks like it's going
to take mainly updates to gpilot and Evolution...

Cheers,

Chris

--
"Only two things are infinite,