Call for testing rescue.iso

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jan 7 15:24:29 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 12:24 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:
> I see that this bug has been fixed in rawhide 2006-01-07, downloaded new
> rescuecd.iso notice it is built for x86_64 today, when previously was
> for i386

Heh, We're working on the process that rolls rawhide nightly.
Previously it was coded to just roll the i386, so there was no arch in
the iso name.  We're fixing it to include arch since we'll be building
i386, x86_64, and ppc (if my ppc script isn't complete trash)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora