Slow start from Metacity

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 18:08:48 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Jim Cornette wrote:

>>> Thanks for the information. The rpm versions compiled on today's
>>> rawhide.
>>>
>>> On the chart, I have early-login enabled. How does the chart read
>>> regarding timeline?
>>>

>>> Jim
>>>

>> Nevermind, left to right and around 90 seconds with kernel
>> 2.6.15-1.1826.2.5_FC5.
>>
>> Jim
>

> The devil is the details. I would love to see the actual chart. You can
> upload it to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DefaultServices. If you dont
> have wiki access yet, you can mail me offlist. Details available at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

I added the chart to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JimCornette

In the process, I might have uploaded some material incorrectly by using
the publishing feature from composer on the wiki. Hopefully nothing was
loaded which might cause problems on the wiki.

Jim

--
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity -- so UP yours, Microsoft!