intel-based macs

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 20:30:42 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 14:00 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> but the boot disk still has a plain DOS partition table.  It was
> something of a pain to figure out how to do this properly as most of
> the utilities don't support GPT well.

Yep.  I had to rewrite parts of anaconda so that it would allow my gpt
disk partitions.  I never quite had it clean enough to submit to RH at
the time, but now that I'm here.... all I need is a nice 4TB box to play
with and I'll have anaconda all fixed up....

(well not really, but you get the idea)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora