HAL / NetworkManager / nm-applet

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Fri Jan 13 22:23:17 UTC 2006

Sorry for the lack of threading - I was in digest mode, so I had to
recreate your email.

Also sorry for the top-posting.  Here's the output of my selinux:

[bhuffman at xyz ~]$ rpm -qa |grep selinux-policy-targeted
selinux-policy-targeted-2.1.9-2

If it makes a difference, this is a full yum upgrade from FC4.
Everything else seems to be working..

Thanks,
Brian

What version of se-linux are you running (rpm -q
selinux-policy-targeted)?  There was a bug where if HAL could not
execute its scripts because of an se-linux rule HAL would crash and
NetworkManager would not start up.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>