GNOME Terminal 2.13.0 line wrapping

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 23:15:52 UTC 2006

I just noticed that a long line entered into gnome terminal does not
wrap properly.  Instead of line feeding and continuing at the beginning
of the next line, it overwrites the beginning of the line.  However,
this behavior goes away if you adjust the width of the terminal by
dragging the left or right border.  This only occurs on a new invocation
of the gui.

Anyone else seeing this?  I haven't made any changes to the behavior of
the terminal.  Should this be bugzilled?

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)