Red Hat mailing lists

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Jan 15 11:30:21 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 12:25 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Mike Chambers wrote:
>
> >I see on the main mailing lists site, that there are quite a few lists
> >that probably don't exist or need to exist, for whatever reasons.  The
> >list owners, or whomever can remove them, might want to take a look and
> >get rid of a few of these....

> Which ones specifically?

Here are the ones that look like aren't being used, or not enough to
warrant keeping open (as in, one email in like 3-8 months?)...

enigma-list - Closed/Removed
Guinness-list - Removed
Hedwig-list - Removed
psyche-list - Closed/Removed
Redhat-watch-list - Closed/Removed
Roswell-list - Closed/Removed
Shrike-list - Closed/Removed
Taroon-beta-list - Closed/Removed
Valhalla-list - Closed/Removed
Zoot-list - Closed/Removed

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"