Open source Flash 7 (mostly) player

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:44:58 UTC 2006

On 1/16/06, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas at apestaart.org> wrote:

> Yes, except that in the case of Flash stripping it of mp3 means
> stripping it of all audio.  So not a very useful end result.

Oh. I didn't realise Flash only stored mp3 format audio.

A no-audio flash plugin would still be great for many sites though, so
it's better than nothing. And livna could deal with the *-mp3
packages, and that would still be much easier than having to download
macromedia's buggy flash plugin.

I get a 2 second delay for all of the audio when using Macromedia's
plugin anyway, and maybe no sound is better than late sound.

n0dalus.