FC5 T2

Matt Carter matt.carter85 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:31:30 UTC 2006

Apologies if I have caused a problem but I remember from my
experiences with FC4 official release that some servers are never
properly locked down, I went for a quick traul through the servers and
low and behold some where open!

I downloaded all the ISO (Less than 50mins for all 5 not bad) and
decided to test them as I have been having issues with test1 and knew
test2 would just be a updated test1 install with the latest packages.

I thought it might help to solve the non boot issue I was having with
T1, but unfortunately not, Udev is still a nightmare, with the latest
kernels on my laptop, the last kernel to boot for me was 2.6.14-1.1719
and since then I have been without FC5.

All I wanted to know was how to get a debug view of Udev so I can see
where the problem is and get a bug report ready early for monday.

Matt

PS: Quick giving us enthusiastic bug testers a hard time! We just want
clean installs to test!