FC5 T2

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:36:17 UTC 2006

Fedora is not some elitest build.  Unsuspecting users with varying degrees
of technical ability, and internet savvy, should be expected to find early
releases, and they should all be welcome to the beta from day one.

He didn't go hacking to get this; he pulled them off a mirror that had them
out in the open.  I gather from his other replies that he did poke around a
bit before finding that one mirror in particular; but he could have just as
easily randomly selected it from a list of mirrors.