Argh! What's happened?!

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Jan 16 20:53:21 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 20:46 +0000, Paul wrote:

> gnome-volume-manager crashes on start up

Bug 177806

> Only my DJ980cxi is recognised (I should also have a Samsung ML2250 on
> there)

No idea what you're talking about here.

> USB pen drives doing nothing (not even registering)

Thats because gnome-volume-manager doesn't start.  Volumes as in disk
volumes, not audio.

> I can only burn discs if I'm on as admin

Most likely related to bug 176518

> Clicking on any of the options under Evolution (by that I mean the From,
> Subject, Date head things) and it's night night Evolution

Bug 177856

> Running bug buddy results in a dead bug buddy

No known (by me) bug on this, care to file one?

> Gnome help is dead and presumed wobbly.

Ditto from above.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC5Test2CommonProblems  lists most of
these, and was referenced in the FC5test2 announcement.