Must I install FC2 Test 2?

Alexander Sukhodolsky umdsasha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:59:41 UTC 2006

how do you get updates from the development branch (I'm kinda new at
this)...cause package updater just simply doesn't wanna work--tells me:
Missing Dependency: libdw.so.1(ELFUTILS_0.118) is needed by package
systemtap

not really sure what to do--last time i tried to fix dependencies b/c of
package updater's ranting I managed to mess up my whole fc5 test1 build

Alex