Must I install FC2 Test 2?

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:13:51 UTC 2006

On 1/17/06, Justin Conover <justin.conover at gmail.com> wrote:

>  The good thing about installing from cd/dvd if you have a spare drive is
> catching and reporting bugs so the end result will be that much better for
> final release, so if you have a spare drive, I'm sure the develpers and
> community would appreciate a test drive.

I agree, however taking an iMac apart to switch drives is a pain in
the butt.  I have been playing around with using a boot-off-the-USB
method but the USB v1 ports the iMac has are also a PAIN.

But once I get the system setup I will switch drives.  I do have both
i386 and PPC FC5Test2 cdroms downloaded -- I am not as fast as others
on this list.  I am old ... =)

I have my students debug the i386 FC5 Test stuff at school -- so far
they are generally happy (but lately I have been watching them drool
in wide eyed wonderment over FC5.)

Don't worry -- they like it!   LOL  =)
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting