FC5t2 - leaches gone wild!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:25:03 UTC 2006

On 1/17/06, Ian Pilcher <i.pilcher at comcast.net> wrote:
> Almost 24 hours later, and my download rate is still approximately half
> of my upload rate (~20 KB/s vs. ~40 KB/s).
>
> This continues to suck!

Feel free to take the repeated complaining about your bittorrent
client off this list. There is absolutely no reason to give this list
summaries of your misfortune. Either restart your bittorrent client to
see if you can get better peers or wait patiently for it to complete.

-jef"i got the whole 2.2 gigs in under 9 hours over torrent.. i win"spaleta