Flash Player 7--installed but doesn't work

Alexander Sukhodolsky umdsasha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:03:19 UTC 2006

I downloaded flash 7, untarred (xvf) and, as root, installed into (when it
prompted): /usr/lib/mozilla

this has always worked for me in previous fedora cores, yet i get no
results--how am I to view homestarrunner.com?! ;)

I read that /usr/lib/mozilla is the global folder for all plugins (that is,
the plugin folder in there is global and thus firefox will access it for
plugins), but I get nothing.  When I view firefox plugins, I see only the
realplayer one.

Alex