Conflicts

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 19:17:02 UTC 2006

Anyone else seeing conflicts in today's rawhide? A selected few ...

file /etc/gconf/schemas/clock.schemas from install of
gnome-panel-2.13.5-1 conflicts with file from package gnome-panel-2.13.4-1

   file /usr/bin/gmenu-simple-editor from install of
gnome-menus-2.13.5-1 conflicts with file from package gnome-menus-2.12.0-1.1

   file /usr/share/applications/gnome-about.desktop from install of
gnome-desktop-2.13.5-1 conflicts with file from package
gnome-desktop-2.13.4-1

   file /etc/gconf/schemas/desktop_gnome_accessibility_keyboard.schemas
from install of libgnome-2.13.7-1 conflicts with file from package
libgnome-2.13.4-1

I can try "rpm -e xxxx --nodeps" followed by "yum install xxx" or
bugzilla it there's a missing obsoletes in the rpms, but thought I'd
check with others first as I've had fun getting my local repo rsynched
today (busy mirrors etc) "yum clean all" made no difference