(no subject)

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 04:06:39 UTC 2006

	Hello list.

	I've been seeing this for a while, but didn't mess with it.  Seems that
xmms and mplayer have a problem with fonts.  In xmms the file list and
all settings, and any sub-window from here show little squares instead
of characters.  mplayer is nearly identical

	Is no one else seeing this? I was disregarding this as mplayer is
clearly not a fedora product, but 2 upgrades of xmms (with FC5 in the
name, have not put any dent in this, so maybe I'm alone?

	Scott