FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 20 04:28:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> HI
>

>>> What do you mean by that?
>>
>> I've been using the 'strict' policy since the 'Targeted/Strict' split
>> and looking for things to run that will produce avc denied messages.
>
> Why does that require a everything installation?

Saves a lot of time!

>>> Use yum to install the rest.
>>

>> 'yum install available' doesn't work! try it =;)
>
> Works fine here. If it doesnt work for you, file a bug report

BS -- "No match for argument: available", ya ya file an RFE and get the
same argument -- not.

>>> Use yum.
>>

>> see above
>
> Works for me.
B*ll S***,  "yum list available" works fine, "yum install available"
doesn't!

>>> Not a agreed upon goal AFAIK.
>>

>> Just another indication of bloat or the need to move more things to
>> Extras.
>>
> Define bloat. What is bloat for you is crucial for others.
Then why not put everything that is in extras in the core? oh, wait
nothing in extras is crucial. ;)

HTH
Richard