X and NVIDIA problems

Nil Gradisnik ghaefbgtk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:52:28 UTC 2006

I tried that, the screen flickers as if it wants to start something
up, but in the end I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xconfig.py" line 327, in ?
    mouse = rhpl.mouse.Mouse()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no atribute 'mouse'

This is so weird.