FC5T2 and ndiswrapper

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:34:19 UTC 2006

You'll be happy to know, that ndiswrapper is working for me on the latest
kernel.   I used the ndiswrapper cvs.  It has a patch for 2.6.16.
Unfortunately, the current kernel claims to be 2.6.15, so I just modified
the patch slightly.

I do have 1 question about ndiswrapper and NetworkManager.  When I boot,
nothing is loading ndiswrapper, and hence the wireless IF (wlan0) is
missing.

What is the suggested way to get the kernel mod loaded at boot?  I would
really expect an entry /etc/init.d/ndiswrapper.